The ruggedness and reliability of the Hyde Guardian ballast water treatment system has a proven track record since 2003. Benefits of the Hyde Guardian BWTS:
- Type-approved by the major classification societies including ABS, DNV, LRS
- The Hyde Guardian is approved by the US Coast Guard for the VGP necessary to navigate in US waters.
- CE/ATEX certification for operating in explosive environments and transporting hazardous products.
- low cost of installation, operation and maintenance
- safe, simple and without chemicals
- supplied as a modular or skid-mounted system of compact size
- suitable for flows from 60m³ to 6,000m³ per hour
- Over 400 systems in service around the World
The Hyde Guardian operates in two stages:
|Filtration of sediments and micro-organisms down to 6µm. Special features of the staintless steel filtering elements:
|Ultraviolet radiation Drawing on their parent company’s experience in UV disinfection, Hyde Marine has developed an unrivaled system for the treatment of ballast water. Performance, reliability, long life and low operating costs are all factored into a polished and optimized product.|
Find out more on www.hydemarine.com.